Bookings for club members are handled by our BRS system. Click below to open it in a new window and make your booking.
However, please note the following terms and conditions before booking a tee time:
1. You can book tee times 14 days in advance but only from 0730 for the 14th day (i.e. on 2nd Sept you can book from 0730 for any times on 16th Sept)
2. You can book only 3 tee times on any one day.
3. You can book tee times on the hour that were previously “reserved for visitors” from 07:30 on the day before.
4. You can book tee times through reception more than 14 days in advance for an official club competition; also all times on the hour, if available, if there are no other times available before the closing date for the competition.
5. You may include guests in your booking but you must advise RMGC reception of their names, if not members of MSC, by the day before you are due to play so that their names can be lodged with MSC Security at the gate.
6. You must ensure that all your guests are registered at the RMGC reception and have paid the relevant guest fees before playing.
7. You are responsible for ensuring that your guests comply with the Club’s Dress Code, Etiquette and Code of Conduct on the Course, in the clubhouse and on MSC premises.