The Course Centenary Plate commemorates the inauguration of the Golf Course at Marsa in 1904.
- Those players who fail to make the cut either after Day 1 or Day 2 of The Championship may elect to use their championship scores to join the Centenary Plate on Day 2 or Day 3. Players who make the cut for the Championship cannot opt to play in the Centenary Plate.
- This will be played as a medal round over three days applying the player’s FULL handicap allowance.
- The winner of the Centenary Plate will be the player with the best nett aggregate score over the three days.
- In the event of a tie, the result shall be decided according to the best nett score of the last day. In the event of the round still being tied then the procedure under para 8b of the Open Competitions Rules will come into effect.
- The Centenary Plate is NOT Qualifying for Order of Merit Purposes.
- Prizes are given to: Winner and Runner Up.
Not Played (Covid)
S. Micallef Stafrace