Formerly known as the Wedgwood Trophy, played since 1992, this handsome trophy completes our list of ‘majors’.
- Played over two consecutive days (Saturday & Sunday)
- Day 1 is a Medal round; Day 2 is a Stableford round.
- The Stableford points are deducted from the net medal scores to arrive to an overall winner and runner up for the competition.
- Maximum full playing handicap allowance: 18.
- Handicap played on Day 1 is retained for Day 2.
- To manage numbers on Day 2, a cut may be applied, the number to be determined
on completion of Day 1.
- Day 2 will be a multi-tee start round with the best Day 1 scores teeing off the 1st in
reverse score order.
- Should there be a tie the winner will be decided in accordance with 2.2.9.
- Food is generally provided on day 2
- A club trophy is available.
- Prizes: winner and runner-up Day 1; winner and runner-up Day2; Overall winner,
runner-up and third place.
Not played (Covid)