As from Saturday 5th June 2021, and in accordance with the R&A rules of golf, the scorecards for all stroke play competitions, ie medal, stableford, and bogey, must be:
- filled in with the necessary details before tee off, ie competition name, competition date, player(s) name, player(s) playing handicap allowance.
- exchanged with the player’s marker,
- after the round, verified gross score of each hole, and total gross score, between marker and player,
- signed by both marker and player,
- entered gross score into the PSI/Clubv1/HDID system, even for no returns for qualifying competitions,
- deposited into the scorecard box. This will be the officially recognized score.
Failure to do the above may lead to disqualification.
with kind regards,